Thursday, January 28, 2016

Perk Up, Little Monster!

Hi there! I hope you all are having a good week! The weekend is almost here and we are all excited about that!!

Today I wanted to share a card just for fun!! Imagine that! Sometimes you can get bogged down with obligations that you forget to craft just for fun. Well, this card is a just for fun card.


After Christmas I was doing a little shopping on the JoAnn website and this little guy caught my eye. This is a stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs, Inc. called Monster Morning. I just thought he was the cutest and I couldn't resist putting him in my cart.

I stamped him on some watercolor cardstock and used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens to color him up. My sweet daughter gave me these pens for Christmas and I have to say so far I am loving them!

After he was finished I cut him with Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies. I added the scallop border from CDD Stitched Scallop Dies for a little more whimsy.


I just had to give him pink fuzzy slippers!! I paired him with a sentiment from CDD Got Coffee stamps.


I don't know if you are able to tell but I added a bit of clear Wink of Stella to finish him off.

I'm hoping to get in a bit more of coloring time soon. I have a bunch of stamps that need a little love!

How about you?

Have you created anything just for the fun of it? If not, Give it a try! It's good for the soul!



3 comments:

Tina M said...

awww this is so cute! It perked me up!! :)

Blue6366 said...

Oh now this makes me smile like crazy. That poor little monster is just too cute.

Flo said...

So, so cute! I know someone who would love a card like this. ��