Friday, November 6, 2015

Friends Make Life Bearable

Hi there! It's Friday! Yay!! Weekend, here I come!

I don't know about you but there are some weeks that I can barely get in my craft room to play. That has been my last few weeks! 

Today's card has been in the making for a while now. Not because it is an elaborate design, I just didn't have the time to sit down to put it together!!


I decided that I wanted to make a shaker card featuring this cute little bear from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Pumpkin Patch Bears. I created the base and the frame for my shaker using Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frames Dies.


I paper-pieced my little bear after inking up all my pieces. A little Glossy accents was added to the eyes and nose for some shine.


I thought the CDD speech bubble from the Mix It Up Dies would work perfectly with this card. The sentiment is from CDD Deer Friends stamp set and was heat embossed in Hero Arts White Embossing Powder.


I filled the shaker with various sequins from Craftin Desert Divas and I, also, added a few gold seed beads. 

I hope you enjoyed my card for the day!

Have a great weekend!!



1 comment:

Lorie said...

That is absolutely AhDORABLE!! I love the shaker part!