Monday, August 10, 2015

Sweet Wishes!


Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

 Welcome to our mid post for this week's "Keeping Cool" challenge.

Here is what I created for the challenge:


I actually used my Silhouette Cameo for this card!! After the last update my Cameo was not running so well but now I think I have it back to its old self. When I found out the theme to the linky party I knew I wanted to use one of the Cutie KaToodles from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Cutie KaToodles - Creamsicle Pop Bear. I love these Cutie KaToodles!!  I inked all my edges with Distress Ink and added some Glossy Accents to her eyes and creamsicle.

I love the new Fancy Frames from Craftin Desert Divas so much I just had to use them again. I cut all my patterned pieces from Doodle Bug Designs Sunkissed Paper Pad.


I heat embossed a sentiment and paw from CDD Panda Pals and added to the little fishtail banner.

 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 Gift Certificate
To link up your "Keepin Cool" project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.





2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a Cutie Patootie card! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations