Monday, August 24, 2015

Sweet Cupcake ~ CDD Linky Party

Hi there! Welcome to my blog!

Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

 Welcome to our mid post for this week's "Photo Inspiration" challenge.

For this challenge we had to use the photo below for inspiration.


I love the colors that are pictured and as you can see I did almost a literal interpretation.


I made this card for my youngest daughter's 19th birthday.

I used a cut file from KaDoodle Bug Designs to create my cupcake. This is called Treatful Cuties and it includes a lot of fun cuts.

I inked all my edges and added some coarse glitter to the top.

I had to use my favorite dies from Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frames for the base of my card. My sentiment is actually from two Craftin Desert Divas sets. I used a sentiment from Little Super Star and a sentiment from Baked with Love.

 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 Gift Certificate

To link up your "Photo Inspiration" project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.


3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!!!!Love the soft colors!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...loft the soft colours!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations