Thursday, January 29, 2015

OCC Clean & Simple 4 Day 1

Hi There!  I am currently taking the Clean & Simple 4 class from Online Card Classes and learning so many fun techniques. 

The card I am sharing today is from Day 1 called 3D Embossing. Kristina Werner share this technique.


I know this is a Halloween card! I need a nice sized sentiment and as I was going through all the many stamps I have, I came to the realization that I have very few that are a nice large size.

For this card I used Peachy Keen Stamps PK-1434 Fall Face Parts Large for my sentiment and PK-1381 Polkadot Background  for my background.

I decided to frame my sentiment with a Martha Stewart spiderweb punch that I inked up with Versa Mark in k and heat embossed it with some Black embossing powder.  To finish up my card I mounted my mat on a black cardstock base.

This technique is pretty easy. I did get a little crooked with my sentiment but over all it may be something I try again in the future.



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!!

Sam F said...

This turned out really well! The 3D effect is great. I saw it in the OCC gallery and even as a small thumbnail, it looked 3D. Great card, I love it!