Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps October Release!

Hi There! It's October Release Day at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Today Peachy Keen Stamps is releasing some fun new faces stamps and to celebrate we are having a  Facebook Hop!



For my project I used the fabulous new set PK-1433 Pumpkin Fun Face Parts.

I started with a pail from Target's dollar bin and painted it green. I then stamped my face parts with Stazon ink onto my pail and painted them in. Now I am not a great painter like our fabulous Peachy Queen but I thought it came out cute.

Of course, I filled my pail with some yummy treats and added a bow to finish it off.

For my next project I mad a super fast card featuring the new PK-1431 Squee Face Assortment.


This is not my best work but I decided to share it anyway. :P

My sentiment on my card is from PK-1340 Clearly Autumn Quart Jar Contents.

These new stamps are available for purchase today so head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to purchase yours!


The Facebook Hop is going on right now and there are some awesome prizes to be won just for hopping along and leaving a comment.

You can get started by going to GiGi's Facebook Page!


2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Your projects are fabulous! The card is so cute! The bucket is
Awesome!

jessica said...

LOVE your projects Saundra!!!
AWESOME job!