Wednesday, April 9, 2014

For Some Bunny Special ~ My Scrap Chick Inspiration

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing some super quick and easy treat holders from My Scrap Chick.


These are made from the Bunny Treat Holder file. They are perfect to hold a treat and could be mass produced.

You know I love my Peachy Keen Stamps so I opted to use PK-1202 The Moodies 2 1/4 faces. I only used the eyes and they were colored in with Copic Markers and a white gel pen.

Here is a side view of these treat holders:


I secured the flap with some light weight Velcro tabs I've had in my stash.


I added some baker's twine, gems, and a bow made from a Lil' Inkers die.

My sentiment is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-192 Somebunny Special.

My Scrap Chick has lots of fun Easter files! You will most likely be seeing a few more on my blog in the near future.

Make sure to check out the My Scrap Chick Facebook Page for daily inspiration!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

Glora said...

These are just the absolute CUTEST!!!! I love them SO much!!! What darling bunny treats! You are SO talented!!! Hugs- Glora

jessica said...

These are so super ADORABLE!!!! LOVE those faces Saundra!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute treats Saundra! Love the faces:)
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Kathy Salido said...

Oh my, these are simply adorable and look pretty easy to mass produce!! I might have now found a quick project to make for my co-workers!! TFS

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Absolutely darling!! :D

- Mel