Friday, December 2, 2011

Holly Jolly Gift Bag

Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a cute treat bag that I made with the new Bitty Bags that can now be purchased at Scrappy Moms Stamps.


As I was trying to decide how I wanted to decorate this bag the thought came that I could easily design this for the sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps!

This is the sketch.



These bags are perfect for a big cookie or some other treat. They could even be used for some crafty supplies!! This Bitty Bag measures 5" x 8".
Here is a close up of the cute little Peachy face.


The details:

Bitty Bag ~ purchased from Scrappy Moms Stamps
Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite Cartridge ~ elf on rocking horse
B is for Boy Cricut Lite Cartridge ~ stamp background image ( I cut this image again to decorate my flap )
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-642 Boy Mates Face Assortment
Scrappy Moms Stamps "A Holiday to Remember" ~ sentiment
My Mind's Eye "O Christmas Tree" ~ patterned paper
Solid cardstock from my stash
Christmas Twist Baker's Twine ~ purchased from Scrappy Moms Stamps
1 1/2 round punch
1 3/4 scallop punch
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye

 
I am, also, adding this to:

My Craft Spot ~ #36 Christmas Treat and Gift Packaging

Thank you for stopping by today. I truly do appreciate all your kind comments!

26 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I am currently obsessed with Jolly Holiday!!! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such a cute bag, Saundra! I love that elf from Jolly Holidays! So many crafting projects I want to do, so little time! :)http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Jovan said...

This is so ADORABLE!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is just cute as can be! I already love Jolly Holidays and when you mix it with Peachy Keen stamps, you really get an adorable creation! Super cute and those bags are wonderful!

Patti B said...

Cute cute. He is so cute

Sherrie K. said...

Great project..lovin' the little elf and great colors. I just ordered these adorable bags:) Can't wait to get them...so cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

this is a really great idea!

Georgiana said...

I wish I was getting a goodie bag like this. Super cute!

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

LOVE your gift bag :-)

June Houck said...

Saundra, what a darling gift baq! The little elf is so cute; love the doodles too :)

Unknown said...

What a fantastic idea Saundra!! Your bag is decorated to perfection and is almost a gift in it's own right!
Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xxx

Amy said...

This is sooo cute! I just love that little elf :)Amy

Michelle said...

How neat to make this sketch into a goodie bag! Cute!

Hugs,
Michelle :)

Lisa B said...

This card is so cute! I love that elf. It is so adorable!!! You did a great job with the sketch. Thank you for sharing it with us at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Jayne said...

Such a cute gift bag,love your little elf.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
Jayne x

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Your bag is so stinkin' adorable - I love it! I wish I had gotten that cart when I had a chance, LOL. {{{ HUGS }}}

- Mel

Jessica said...

I love your little bag!! The elf on the rocking horse is so adorable, and I love how you followed a sketch but interpreted it for a bag. Way to go! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

-Jessica

Shorty Creations said...

I love it!!! He's so cute and cheerful =)

lots of love,
www.shortycreations.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your bitty bag is so cute!! Love the cute elf with the adorable face! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Live Love and Scrap said...

EEEEEEEEK!!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!! I have been trying to get my hands on that darn cartridge for a whole year =)

hugs,
Sarah

Kate said...

What a sweet bag, Saundra! I love the way you created a little border to match the postage stamp frame you used. That looks terrific! And the elf is adorable too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut too!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

So cute!! I love the bag! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot! I hope you'll join us again this week!
Amber

Cindy :) said...

adorabel card, love jolly holiday :) gl

Janice W. said...

Saundra your little gift bag is adorable! You should enter it into the Wrapping Up The Holidays contest on the PK Connection. Great work!

Jennie Garcia said...

That baggy is awesome!! I love the cut, super adorable project!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Bamabel said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

Aymee